I am overtaken by feelings of peace, relief and contentment when I read words in the Quran that speak of Allah's strength. The fact that things are so easy for Him. The fact that He finds no job, no task, no feat is difficult When Allah says that it is easy for Him, I feel like I am happy again. I do my job. I make dua, and I am certain that my dua will be answered in the best manner.
I want to express my joy to others who feel hopeless. I want to tell them;
the matters you were worried about, are easy for Allah to fix!
The outcomes you are yearning for, are easy for Allah to bring to occurrence!
The dreams you are seeing, it is easy for Allah to enable to come true!
Our Lord is a Lord who is Al Jabbar, Al Qawwi, Al Mutakabbir. Ask from Him, and you will be blessed.

Comments
Post a Comment